Don Berard Sea Ranch Realty
Category & Type :Real Estate
Location :39175 S Highway 1 , Gualala CA
Is this your business or organization?
Your business could be attracting more customers right now!
Call or email us to find out how! 707-701-3385 firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Don Berard Sea Ranch Realty...
The Sea Ranch . . . one of the most beautiful places in the world, where one can escape the pressures of urban living. The Sea Ranch offers a mild year-round climate where you can hike through the quiet majestic redwoods or hike the bluff trails and watch the crashing surf. Located along a spectacular ten mile stretch of Pacific Coast, approximately 100 miles north of San Francisco.
The Sea Ranch Offers...
* Pristine Beaches.
* Three Recreation Centers that overlook the Pacific Ocean and offer swimming pools, tennis courts and saunas. Use of rec. centers for up to 6 people is complimentary with your Sea Ranch rental home. Hours of operation vary throughout the year: Del Mar Rec. Center
Ohlson Rec. Center
Moonraker Rec. Center
* Eighteen Hole Golf Course... designed by Robert Muir Graves, a design that reflects the natural beauty of the area.
* Picnicking on the River, "The Hot Spot"
* Hiking ... for miles and miles whether to view sea lions and whales or ferns and wildflowers.
* Private Airstrip
* Art Galleries... exhibiting all mediums, such as Ansel Adam's photography.
* Coast Cuisine... from picnics on the beach to four star dining.
* Fishing... rock or river, diving for Abalone or casting for Steelhead on the Gualala River, one of Jack London's favorite fishing spots.
* Kayaking... on the Gualala River.
* Shops... offering local crafts and unique gifts, and books written by local authors.
* Included with your rental, you have full access to FREE Sea Ranch activities and classes including YOGA, WATER AEROBICS, TAI CHI, ZUMBA DANCE plus more.
Click HERE for more information.
Come and experience The Sea Ranch! The homes are privately owned - but all privileges are available to you when you rent through our office.
What To Bring
Our homes are comfortably furnished, but please bring the following items if you will need them during your stay:
* Laundry Detergent
* Foil, Plastic Wrap, Ziplock® bags and Coffee Filters
* Kindling, Matches, Newspapers (Firewood is provided)
* Sheets and Towels (we can provide them for an additional charge)
* Charcoal and Lighter fluid
Don't feel like grocery shopping or cooking while you are here? Give us a call - we can refer you to companies that provide grocery delivery and chef prepared meals during your stay! Please Note: Only Verizon cell phone service will work in our area.
Search Mendocino County